Inland Valley Hospice provides the highest level of care for people facing terminal illness. The goal of hospice is to ensure people live out their days spending time on what’s important to them instead of having repeated hospital visits that result in diminished quality of life.
Our Hospice Care services include:
Our hospice exceeds Medicare expectations by providing the following:
- Nurse Practitioner
- Chaplains and Social Workers are available for counseling and emotional support to face any challenges ahead.
- Bereavement services and grief support groups are available to assist patients and families with effective coping mechanisms
- 24/7 access to a skilled nurse who knows you and your loved ones and is available for questions and after-hour visits if necessary
- Medication is ordered and delivered directly to the patient’s place of residence
- Medical equipment is ordered and delivered directly to the patient’s residence
- Our clinical teams will provide extensive education to our families on how to properly care for your loved one
- Wound care and incontinence supplies, if needed
Embrace Compassionate Care
Reach out now for a conversation about dignified hospice care that honors your loved ones.